I believe in the doctrines stated in the Apostles’ Creed.
1) The Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Psalm 110: 1, 4; I Samuel 10: 10; Colossians 2: 9, Colossians 1: 14, John 1: 1; Acts 2: 1-4; John 10: 30; Genesis 1: 1-2; Isaiah 9: 6.)
2) The Virgin Birth.
3) Original Sin. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3: 23 KJV). See also Psalm 51: 5.
3) Atonement. Christ is the Lamb of God, the perfect sacrifice, who redeems us from sin and death. (John 3: 16)
4) Salvation is by faith in the shed blood of Christ. “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10: 9.) [Read John 3: 16; John 10: 9; John 11: 25; Romans 5: 10 also.] Repent and believe.
5) The Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
6) The Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Resurrection of the dead.
7) The Bible is the Word of God.
The importance of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ cannot be underestimated. According to I Corinthians 15: 14, “If Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain.”
I also believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are as valid today as they were 2000 years ago. If we want to share the gospel with others, the most effective way is to demonstrate the gospel through the power of the Holy Spirit.