Thanks to THE STRONGEST NASB EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE, I counted 420 references to the law in the Bible. (I counted twice, just to be sure.) I do not know how many of these references are related to the term “law” in general or to the “Law of Moses” in particular. I suspect a mixture of both.
Either way, I’m intrigued by the number 420 because it is a multiple of 7. I see 7’s throughout the Bible. I call it God’s signature. The number 6 is associated with man, who, according to Genesis 1: 26-31, was created on the sixth day. The number 7 is associated with God, who created the world in six days and rested on the seventh.
- Grace and the Law (verse4psalm37.wordpress.com)
- Yes, the Bible does Explicitly Teach Law Categories (christianlibertynews.wordpress.com)
- Physical and Spiritual Laws (broomformybrain.wordpress.com)
- Italics in your Bible. What do they mean (intoyahwehspresence.wordpress.com)
- You’re Nothing But A Legalist! (bpsfuelforthought.wordpress.com)
- Numbers in the Bible, Yes they ARE real and here is the proof! (vineoflife.net)